Olen Elizabeth Ardeni 8 Hour Cream Skin Protectant salvist siin blogis ka varem kirjutanud, kuid aasta oli siis 2012, selle blogi pildikvaliteet alla igasuguse arvestuse ja et möödunud üle 2,5 aasta ning mu suhe selle imetootega on endiselt tugev, toon ta uuesti jutuks. Just nüüd, kus ilmakraadide ette on tekkinud miinus ja hommikuid saadab härmatis, on selleks ka õige aeg.
I’ve been loving Elizabeth Arden 8 Hour Cream Skin Protectant salve for almost three years now and our relationship is still going strong. It’s the only thing I’ve ever used on my lips that makes them really soft and deeply moisturized without getting me addicted to using it (you know how some lip balms you just need to apply again and again?). I also love the history behind the product – in 1930 it was created by Elizabeth Arden herself, being also the first product to carry her name. Supposedly she even used it on the hooves of her horses to soothe them and one loyal client told her that it only took 8 hours for this salve to heal her son’s scratched knees. This salve is a miracle product in many ways and here are eight reasons why people have loved and used this product for over 80 years now.
1. Protect skin from drying wind, central heating and air conditioning. Soothes, restores, calms and helps relieve minor skin irritations, including roughness, redness, chapped, cracked or dry skin.
2. Found in top makeup artists’ kits worldwide, this adds shine to eyelids, cheeks, lips and legs.
3. Smooth eyebrows and create a perfectly defined arch that will stay in place all day.
4. Soften rough, dry cuticles to keep them smooth, supple and beautifully manicured.
5. Smooth rough heels and soften soles.
6. Ideal after-sun treatment to relieve minor sunburn and calm dry, irritated sun-exposed skin.
7. Pack this intensive hydrator to boost skin’s in-flight moisture level wherever you fly.
8. Great for an apres shave or apres wax treatment. This classic cream calms irritation, reduces redness and leaves legs super-smooth and silky-soft.
This salve is available in multiple places and now that Christmas is coming up, I recommend picking this up for your loved ones to keep their skin healthy and kisses soft! I found this pretty nice gift set on feelunique.com! ;)